Monday 2 May 2011

The Lowest Form - Some Horrible Bug demo tape

This band is very secretive, so secretive that there's no song titles with this tape.  They've been compared to old Japanese bands like Gauze, which I can hear but to me they just sound like ripping 80's style Hardcore.  I don't know where they're from, although I'm guessing London what with the frequency they play there.  The front says nine songs, but that's a lie, there are only seven, maybe some of them are two songs together but with the absence of a lyric sheet you can't tell.

3 comments:

  1. as far as I know you are correct and they are from London and they rip. I got another(in my ears better sounding) mix of those songs but I also got no titles.

    b.t.w. consider yourself linked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete